Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, Users of the website www.milesys.fr (hereinafter the "Site") are informed the elements relating to its realization and its use.
- MILESYS (Micro Informatique Logiciel Electronique Systèmes)
- SAS with a capital of 70,000 euros
- RCS (Commercial and Companies Registry) number : Versailles B 321 658 627
- SIREN number : 321658627
- Intracommunity VAT number : FR08321658627
- Head office : 3 rue du Groupe Manouchian 78990 Elancourt, France
- Publication director : Alain MANDINE, manager and legal representative
- Contact : email@example.com / +33 (0) 1 30 97 06 60
- Web host
- 1&1 IONOS SARL
- Head office : 7 place de la Gare 57200 Sarreguemines, France
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0) 970 808 911
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within the Internet browser of the Users' terminal. They are accessible and recorded by the websites you visit and by the companies that display their advertisements on websites.
The only cookies used by the Site are technical cookies necessary for its operation.
These cookies being essential, they do not require the consent of the Users.
Users can however set their internet browser to block cookies from all websites, more information on the site : www.allaboutcookies.org
Protection of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This information can take the form of a name, identification number, location data, online identifier etc.
The Site has not been the subject of any declaration to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) because it does not collect any personal data from Users.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the Site, whatever the means or process used, without the prior written consent of the Publisher, is strictly prohibited.
The Site is accessible and made available to Users "as is" without any guarantee of the Publisher with regard to accessibility and the content available through the Site.
The Publisher cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to Users resulting from use of the Site.